Five Reasons to Retire to an RV
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Jaimie_Hall_Bruzenak]Jaimie Hall Bruzenak
Retirement is the time for a simpler life and the chance to do things you didn't have time for when working. Living the RV lifestyle in retirement has several advantages. Here are are five reasons to retire to an RV.
1. Live your retirement dreams: Are there places you've wanted to visit but never took the time or perhaps didn't have the money to do so? Now you can travel at your leisure and visit all those places. Whether it's visiting national parks, following the Oregon Trail, playing at amusement parks or getting your fill of country western music, it's all there for you.
2. Take your house with you: Instead of having to pack and unpack and hassle with airports or schlepping luggage in and out of motels, everything is right with you. Some RVs come with air or pillow-top mattresses, or you can add your own; instead of sleeping on a lumpy mattress or too hard one night, then too soft the next, enjoy your own. Your bathroom is clean and you can relax at night on your comfortable sofa or La-Z-Boy recliner.
3. Zero yard work and cleaning house is a breeze: With only a couple of hundred square feet to clean, cleaning house takes just a few minutes. There is no lawn to mow or yard to maintain.
4. Stay active: Most experts agree that staying active prolongs and improves quality of life. Living in an RV provides many ways to stay active physically and mentally. When traveling, you'll stay engaged with life!
5. Live less expensively: An RV is much less expensive to maintain than a house. Nightly campground fees are normally less than property tax and maintenance expenses on a stick house. Many expenses in the RV lifestyle can be controlled so you can cut back in a budget category when needed.
Jaimie Hall Bruzenak is an RV Lifestyle Expert. She has been RVing since 1992. She and her late husband weren't retired so RVed on a budget and worked on the road. She is the author of Support Your RV Lifestyle! An Insider's Guide to Working on the Road and other RV books. See http://www.RVLifestyleExperts.com for more information about the RV lifestyle.
©2009. Permission to reprint as long as the full article and bio is included.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jaimie_Hall_Bruzenak http://EzineArticles.com/?Five-Reasons-to-Retire-to-an-RV&id=2507399